Numbers are all around us. Even your life is composed of numbers from your dates of birth, your Social Security Number, your address, your phone number and the list goes on. These numbers distinguish who you are and what you came here to do.
One of the numbers we look at in numerology is your Current Name number. This number either supports you or it doesn’t.
Malala Yousufzai is the 15-year-old Pakistani girl who was shot in the head and neck in an assassination attempt by Taliban gunmen while returning home on a school bus on October 9, 2012. Immediately after the attack, she remained unconscious and in critical condition. However, her condition improved enough for her to be sent to a hospital in the United Kingdom for intensive rehabilitation yesterday.
Every letter corresponds to a number. Her name ‘Malala Yousufzai’ resonates to the – 12/3. A 12/3 resonates to the Victim/Victimizer number and is not recommended as a current name. I would recommend she change the spelling of her name. Just by adding, eliminating or changing just ONE letter you affect how easy or difficult it is for you to fulfill your gifts.
Let’s take a look at the numbers.
1. Malala Yousufzai was born on the 12th, a 3 Day of Birth activating her 12/3 current name. Oh, and we are in the 12th year of the century, activating her 12 name as well.
2. She has a 36/9 Life Purpose Number, based on all the digits of her birthday. 9 is the final single digit, and thus holds all the other numbers within it and thus represents wisdom. 9′s do this by being a role model. Since 9′s will be emulated by others, 9′s must always ‘walk their talk’.
When balanced, 9′s are natural leaders, who are always emulated. All 9′s have a strong inclination to follow something they believe in, and pursue it with tremendous ambition and drive. 9 is also the ‘Humanitarian Number’. Someone with a 9 in their birth numbers has a special purpose, to raise humanity’s consciousness with compassion and love.
There is a shadow side to ever number. For 9s, they can have a big ego and be overly confident. Look at the number 9. It looks like a big head sitting on top. They are also perfectionists. They expect perfection from themselves as well as others. The big lessons for 9′s is to learn to forgive, and to trust their inner wisdom. The wisdom is always revealed in their Feelings – 9 lies in the 3-6-9 ‘Feeling’ Triad of numbers.
3. She was shot on October 9, 2012 a 9 day activating her Life Purpose.
4. Malala is in a 15/6 Personal Year. 15/6 is the frequency of the Spiritual Alchemist, uplifting all into a state of
happiness. Notice that Malala is 15 years old. The number 6 symbolizes the cosmic parent, the nurturer, compassionate advisor, the one who easily takes on responsibilities.
5. 2012 is a 5 Universal Year. 5 faces both left and right, the only number to do so. 5 stands for freedom and change. The greatest 5′s show us how being free is rooted in flexibility and acute awareness. To be able to bend to all change, like a tree in the wind.
We are not sure if she will survive her gun shot wounds. My thoughts and pray go out to Malala and her family. If Malala does survive, I would highly recommend a different spelling for her name.
P.S. Do you know if you have a fortunate or challenging name? Each letter of your name resonates to a specific number. If spelling is challenging, it will slow down your path to success and happiness, create unnecessary obstacles and even prevent you from reaching your goals.
Fortunate names do the opposite. They create opportunities, bring a sense of effortlessness into your everyday life, synchronize events in your favor and attract abundance. They also help you discern which people and situations are for your Highest Good.
Fortunately you can do something about it! Get your personal name checked today. If you name has an unfortunate spelling, we will find a more fortunate one for you.